This is by far the best burger I have ever had! The flavor is off the charts and the nutrition density is huge. The reason for that is because it’s made with cow hearts. Yes, you read right this is an organ meat burger. It’s easy to make and your taste buds will dance with joy!
What You Need To Do:
- Have your butcher ground and blend the beef and heart together.
- Put meat blend into a bowl and add your garlic.
- Mix the meat and garlic. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Make burger patties to desired thickness. Will make four- 4oz patties or two- 8oz patties.
- Place patties on a medium high heat or flame depending on grilling or stove top.
- Cook to desired wellness
What you need:
¾ lbs 85/15 Ground Beef
¼ lbs Cow Heart
1 Tablespoon Garlic(minced)
Salt & pepper to your liking