Have you ever had beetroot and feta mixed? It’s a mouth feel of silky deliciousness! The combination will have your mouth watering for another bite! Add in a elegant piece of lime zested salmon and boom, you got dinner gold!!!
What You Need To Do
- Chop the beetroot and feta into small cubes and mix with
the lime juice and zest, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Then, season it with salt and pepper.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan
over high heat.
- Once hot, add the salmon skin-side down and cook for 3
minutes. Flip it over, then lower the heat and cook for
another 4–5 minutes.
- Serve with the beetroot salad.
What You Need
- 7 oz. (200g) cooked beetroot, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup (75g) feta cheese, cubed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 salmon fillets (4.5 oz./130g each)
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Nutrition per serving: