Today’s recipe is a traditional piece from France. It’s amazingly light and refreshing with a mighty macro profile. This recipe is a great one to introduce for a lovely dinner night and pairs quite well with a nice merlot.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Place the salmon skin side down in a colander over a pan of boiling salted water. Cover and steam for 10 minutes.
- Cook the trimmed beans in boiling water for 6 minutes. Then boil the eggs for 5–6 minutes.
- Blend the olives into a paste with a hand mixer and mix half of them with the Greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon of vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Toss the cooked beans with the Greek yoghurt dressing and divide between 2 plates.
- Peel and cut the eggs into quarters. Flake the salmon over the beans and arrange the eggs on top.
- Dot the remaining black olive paste over the salad. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 salmon fillets (4.5 oz./130g each)
- 10.5 oz. (300g) green beans, trimmed
- 2 eggs
- 10 black olives
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Nutrition per serving: