Here’s a fun nutritionally packed salad that takes no time at all to prepare. Great protein and fiber from the tuna and the butter beans, which until recently I never had before. Add in some onions and apple cider vinegar and get a nice zing. It pairs really well with a nice chardonnay.
What You Need To Do
- Peel and finely slice the red onion. Place in a large bowl and
massage 1 tablespoon of vinegar into it. Season with salt and
- Finely slice the celery, chop the parsley, and put them into
the bowl. Drain and rinse the beans.
- Divide between 2 plates.
- Drain and add the flaked tuna into the bowl. Add onion and
gently toss the ingredients together.
- Pile the salad on top of the beans and season with salt and
black pepper to taste.
What You Need
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 celery stick
- bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 can (14 oz./400g) butter beans, drained
- 1 can (3.8 oz./110g) tuna in olive oil
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 0 mins
Nutrition per serving: