Time for another sweet treat! If you know me well, you know I’m a huge blueberry fan. Blueberry smoothies, blueberry pie, blueberry muffins and just handfuls of blueberries!!! So you know this is one of my favorite recipes to date. I hope you enjoy it too!
What you need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, smash the blueberries using a fork. Combine with the maple syrup and arrowroot powder. Set aside.
- Add half the oats to a food processor or blender to create oat flour.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and combine with the remaining rolled oats, banana, and water.
- Firmly press 3⁄4 of the oats mixture into a thin, even layer in the baking pan. Spread the blueberry mixture on top and then crumble the remaining oat mixture over the blueberries.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
What you need:
- 2 cups (300g) blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup (60ml) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. arrowroot powder
- 3 cups (250g) rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 3 tbsp. water
Calories: 159 kcal