Alright guys, here is a quick and easy salmon recipe that I got from the FMC community(Fit Men Cook). There are plenty of ways to make this recipe your own and to spice it up but here is the basics. Enjoy
Prep: 5 minutes
1 ½ pounds wild salmon, sliced into four fillets.
Olive Oil spray
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Garnish: lemon juice; finely sliced green onions; sea salt and black pepper.
Cook: 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 420°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat Salmon fillets dry with a paper towel, then lightly spray them with olive oil. Rub the filets with paprika, cumin, and cayenne.
- Place the fillets on the baking sheet, skin side down. Sprinkle a little cracked black pepper on top of each fillet.
- Bake in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes, then broil for 2 to 3 minutes, until top and edges look seared or the salmon is cooked through. If you have thinner pieces of salmon or prefer the salmon to be soft yet flakey, broil for less time. For thicker pieces, broil for the full 3 minutes or longer as needed. When the salmon is pink and can be easily flaked with a fork, it is considered done; however, being done is a matter of personal preference. But to whatever degree you decide to cook it, it should be easily flaked with a fork.
- Remove from the oven, garnigh, and enjoy!
Makes: 4 Servings
Serving: 1 Fillet