The Power of Green!!! This one is a mean green machine! Packed with plenty of micronutrients which are vitamins and minerals that we tend to forget about when tracking are foods and calories. With a blast of citrus from fresh squeezed grapefruit, this salad will help you get your greens in for the full day!
What You Need To Do
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the asparagus and frozen peas and boil for 6 minutes. Remove the veggies and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, add all the salad ingredients, including asparagus and green peas. Add the dressing and gently mix the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
What You Need
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 red grapefruit, juice only
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
For the salad:
- 8 oz. (230g) asparagus
- 7 oz. (200g) frozen peas
- 2 oz. (60g) mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 oz. (60g) arugula (rocket)
- 1⁄2 oz. (15g) fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 6 mins
Nutrition per serving: