It’s getting hot hot hot… So why not a sweet cool treat?! Lemon Raspberry Chia Pudding, is a sweet delicious way to enjoy the heat and can be a great way to start your day. The macros are fantastic and personally I like it in place of oatmeal in the mornings. Take a few minutes to make it before bed and enjoy the next morning.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Combine all ingredients in a large, sealable container. Make sure all chia seeds are mixed in well.
- Let sit overnight or for at least eight hours. Serve cold with toppings of choice.
Prep: 5 mins
Chill: 8 hrs
Nutrition per serving:
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 cups (470ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄2 cup (85g) chia seeds
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest and juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup (65g) raspberries,fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp. honey