I love a good acai bowl! Especially on a hot day or after a sweaty workout. It’s refreshing and cool, as well as a great way to replenish your glycogen levels with great tasty carbs from fresh fruit and some protein depending on what sort of yogurt you use or garnish like nuts. In this recipe though we are going to almond milk and protein powder to give it that one up.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Place all ingredients into a powerful high-speed blender and blitz until smooth, adding more milk or water as needed.
- Pour the frozen smoothie into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings.
Toppings are not included in the nutrition information.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 tbsp. acai powder
- 1 cup (160g) frozen mango
- 1 medium banana
- 1⁄2 cup (50g) frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup (120ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tbsp. vanilla protein powder
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 0 mins
Nutrition per serving: